Tuesday, August 4, 2009

08.04.09

"Where have you been?" Right here waiting for you. I've been very busy but that should be no excuse for my absence. I'm still drawing every day so I should be posting every day. My apologies. Right now I'm in the middle of creating a few paintings for an upcoming gallery show in Brooklyn. I'm excited about it and I'll post more about it soon. This is just to show you that I'm still alive. Above is a quick doodle made while on a conference call with a goofy client that kept saying the same thing over and over and seemed totally unprepared for the call. Ok, I'll keep trying to post more often! Thanks to everyone who has been checking out my blog and waiting for updates, I'll try not to let you down again...at least for a while.
www.SoundsLikeBlue.com

No comments: