Thursday, April 12, 2007

04.12.07

Human Giant Tonight!

Too literal? I can never tell...So here's my final post about the MTV gig I had. My girlfriend and I were lucky to get the chance to produce 2 seconds of animation for a new sketch comedy show called "Human Giant." 4 days and 40+ hours later we had a clip of a guy getting hit by a car. We got to meet the guys from the show and the whole thing is hilarious. They are really cool guys so please check it out. Personally, I think it's pretty rad and the fact that it's going to air tonight gets me excited. I invite you all to check it out on MTV tonight at 10:30pm est. Enjoy! (Don't blink or you'll miss it!)
www.SoundsLikeBlue.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a great style.

Adam Levine said...

Thanks man. I'm glad you like it.